We provide a comprehensive range of communications products and services which we have carefully selected based on functionality, quality of service and value for money. At the heart of our solutions sits a cloud-based Unified Communications and Collaboration platform and we build out our solutions with our preferred partners, 8×8, RingCentral and Fuze. We also provide everything else you need to achieve the outcomes you need including connectivity, devices, infrastructure and support.
8×8 Virtual Office Editions include everything your employees need to efficiently communicate with customers, suppliers, and co-workers. Business voice, auto attendant, audio and video conferencing, and instant messaging are all included.
Fuze is a leader in enterprise global voice, video, messaging and collaboration. Fuze has been recognised as a Visionary in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Worldwide
We want to know what you want to achieve so that we can provide the perfect solution.
Let us know what you want and we’ll do our best to help.
A few reasons why RingCentral is the leading cloud communications and collaboration solution:
- RingCentral Global Office™ eliminates geographical borders by now offering a truly local solution throughout the world. Specifically, for European countries, service includes local numbers, support, and currency billing.
- RingCentral Glip™ is a single, unified experience for all of RingCentral Office’s communications and collaboration capabilities. RingCentral’s unified client brings all modes of communication into one place, reducing the time users waste switching between apps and device endpoints. This workspace is one of a kind and includes team messaging, file sharing, gifs, calendars, project management, and even more collaboration features, with all of RingCentral’s modes of communication in one place.
- RingCentral’s integrations capabilities provide workflow solutions while offering the ability to build customised solutions or select the desired apps available on the RingCentral Connect Platform™. Increase productivity and adoption while empowering users to effortlessly have all business tools at their fingertips.
- Recognised as a leading UCaaS solution by industry analysts and reputable companies such as Google, Forbes, Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, Synergy Research Group, IHS Markit, and more.
- Little upfront costs: simply connect your IP phone to your existing internet connection to make and manage calls
- No dedicated IT staff required: with no on-prem hardware or software to manage, maintain, and upgrade, you can manage your phone and contact centre solutions without any extra staff
- One low monthly rate: access to enterprise grade features like unlimited local and long-distance calling, voicemail, auto attendant, caller ID, free calls between offices, and more
- HD Audio and Video Conferencing
- Desktop and mobile application
- IM/Chat on Virtual Office desktop and mobile applications
- Web collaboration
- Omni-Channel Contact Centre
- CRM integrations with Netsuite, Outlook, Salesforce, Zendesk
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications provider with a best-in-UCaaS approach to business communications.
We recommend Polycom phones. They are stylish, reliable and work perfectly with cloud communications platforms.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to connect you to the internet and the phone network:
- SIP Trunks
- Internet Access
- ADSL2 – Broadband speeds of up to 10 Mb/s
- ADSL2+ – Broadband speeds of up to 30 Mb/s
- FTTC – Fibre to the Cabinet – speeds of up to 76 Mb/s
- FTTP – Fibre to the Premise –even higher speeds
- Private Networking
- Private Ethernet
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks